Over time we’ve learned that creating a solid partnership with a client from day one is key to developing successful and sustainable programs. If we simply tell a client what we’re going to do for their business, our programs don’t stick. It is when we form Focus Groups and build a story together that our programs achieve awesome and sustainable outcomes.
Therefore no two programs are the same. The program name, content and objectives are developed in true collaboration between R&R and the client.
Training sessions and/or programs aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Improved employee and team productivity
- Dynamic leaders positively influencing team performance
- Improved and sustained physical health
- Improved and sustained mental health
- Healthy, authentic relationships with self and each other
- Create a workforce open to change
- Decreased injuries and incidents
- Decreased physical and mental health claims
- High performing teams
We look forward to an opportunity to work out whether we are the right team to assist you in your vision towards optimal employee wellness, injury prevention and/or performance.