Twenty years of wellness training reveals that most businesses remain unaware of the impact of poor nutrition on their bottom line. Executives, HR and OHS teams wonder why presenteeism, absenteeism and injuries are high, and why employee engagement is unstable.
Well it’s not everything, but what your people eat and drink has a massive effect. Yes, nutrition is that important.
Our training helps employees view food as a major source of fuel, not of comfort. We motivate them to prepare food, to eat smaller and more often, to challenge their choices, and ultimately, to believe that food is pivotal to their endurance and performance.
Our nutrition training focuses on the:
- Psychology of food choice
- Importance of food preparation
- Fact that food is the body’s medicine
- Relationship between food and work performance
- Relationship between food and safety
- Relationship between food and mood
We encourage you to believe that changing what your employees eat and drink on a daily basis will be paramount to the performance and sustainability of your business.