Pattern recognition over nineteen years of delivering corporate wellness programs shows us that compromised mental health has a profound impact on employee and team engagement. In the safety space, there is an inextricable link between distracted minds and workplace injuries and incidents.
That’s why mental health is front and centre in all we do.
At R&R we choose trainers with a wealth of knowledge and willing to speak from their heart. Our authentic, honest approach creates trustful training environments in which employees feel safe to talk openly about the challenges they face in and out of work.
The R&R team is constantly amazed and impressed by how ready employees are to talk about stress, anxiety and their personal and professional challenges.
When we talk mental health, we:
- Encourage employees to talk about it
- Break down the stigma of compromised mental health
- Ask employees to view vulnerability as strength, not as weakness
- Motivate employees to be proactive, not reactive
- Assist employees to better recognise and act on early warning signs
- Provide remedial strategies that shift towards balance
- Provide skills that allow employees to effectively support self and each other
Courageous communication and connection creates deeper understanding of self and each other. When this happens, mental health training becomes a performance initiative.
Our ability to motivate employees to transfer theory to practical application is what sets us apart.